KEEN Utility Mens Atlanta Steel Toe Shitake
Featuring unique asymmetrical left and right steel toes for a better and more comfortable fit, the Atlanta Cool in Shitake/Rust from KEEN Utility is a safety shoe that feels as good as it looks. Lightweight, breathable, and comfortable. the Atltanta Cool features a mesh lining, leather and mesh upper to keep your feet cool in warm environments. The Secure Fit lacing system makes for easy on and off.
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard
- Slip and Oil Resistant
- Non-marking outsole
- No Exposed Metal on exterior of shoe
- Reflective webbing
- Leather and Mesh upper
- Removable EVA insole
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 safety standards for Impact & Compression, I/75, C/75
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 safety standards for Electrical Hazard (open circuits), EH
- ASTM F1677 Mark II Slip Resistance ratings: Wet: 0.74, Wet/Oily: 0.23
For more information on safety footwear, click here.
Quick Search: C/I75 ST OILR SR EH NE