KEEN Utility Mens Dallas Wellington Steel Toe
This item may only be purchased in our retail store. It is not available for online purchases.
Featuring unique asymmetrical left and right steel toes for a better and more comfortable fit, the Dallas Wellington in Dark Brown from KEEN Utility is a safety shoe that feels as good as it looks. Rugged yet comfortable. the Dallas Wellington is fully waterproof and will keep your feet dry in wet working conditions. Dallas Wellington also has a removable EVA footbed for comfort, and dry-lex lining to wick moisture away from your feet.
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard
- Slip and Oil Resistant
- Non-marking outsole
- Pull On convenience
- No Exposed Metal on exterior of boot
- Waterproof Full Grain leather upper
- KEEN Dry breathable waterproof membrane
- Removable dual dentsity EVA insole
- Contoured heel lock
- 90° Heel
- Dry-Lex lining with hydrophobic comfort technology
- Boot height: 10 inches
- Weight: 38.20 oz (single boot, based on size 9 medium)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 safety standards for Impact & Compression, I/75, C/75
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 safety standards for Electrical Hazard (open circuits), EH
- ASTM F1677 Mark II Slip Resistance ratings: Wet: 0.84 Wet/Oily: 0.49
For more information on safety footwear, click here.
Quick Search: C/I75 ST EH SR OILR WTRP PU NE WO>4 90HEEL