Birkenstock Womens Lora Black
A versatile mary jane, the Lora in Black leather from Birkenstock is a stylish shoe featuring a removable anatomically formed cork & latex footbed that has outstanding arch support, a suede footbed liner, and will conform to the shape of your foot for a customized fit. A cross strap with velcro closure for adjustable fit, smooth leather upper, and a durable rubber outsole make this a great all-occasion shoe. Durable and lightweight, you'll never want to take them off!
- Smooth leather upper
- Leather lining
- Adjustable strap with velcro closure
- Suede footbed liner
- Birkenstock cork & latex footbed made in Germany/li>
- Roomy Toe Box
- Deep Heel Cup
- Suede Lining
- Rubber outsole
Please note: Birkenstocks run wider than most US Women's shoes:
- The Birkenstock Narrow width is equivalent to a US Women's A/B width (medium)
- The Birkenstock Regular width is equivalent to an US Women's C/D width (wide).
The widths on Birkenstocks are similar to US Men's shoe widths:
- The Birkenstock Narrow is equivalent to a US Men's B/C width (narrow).
- The Birkenstock Regular is equivalent to a US Men's D/E width (medium).
We are a Birkenstock authorized Repair Center. We have cork footbed from size 35-50 in-stock for re-corking. Please click here
for information on our Shoe Repair services.