KEEN Utility Mens Mt Vernon Met Brown
This item may only be purchased in our retail store. It is not available for online purchases.
* * * This boot is only available by special order. * * *
Built in America! Featuring unique asymmetrical left and right steel toes for a better and more comfortable fit, the 6" Mt Vernon Met in Cascade Brown/Tawny Olive from KEEN Utility
is a safety shoe that will keep your feet safe and feeling great. Rugged yet comfortable. the Mt Vernon Met has a removable EVA footbed and a padded ankle collar for comfort.
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard
- Slip and Oil Resistant
- External Metatarsal Guard
- Non-marking outsole
- Locking Metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Removable dual dentsity EVA insole
- Locking metal hook and eyelet lacing system
- KEEN welt construction
- Proudly built in American with products from around the world
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Weight: 29.6 oz (single boot, based on size 9 medium)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 safety standards for Impact & Compression, I/75, C/75
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards for Metatarsal impact & compression Mt 75
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 safety standards for Electrical Hazard (open circuits), EH
- ASTM F1677 Mark II Slip Resistance ratings: Wet: 0.72, Wet/Oily: 0.49
For more information on safety footwear, click here.
Quick Search: C/I75 ST MG EH SR OILR