KEEN Utility Mens Detroit XT Low Navy Peacoat
This item may only be purchased in our retail store. It is not available for online purchases.
Featuring unique asymmetrical left and right steel toes for a better and more comfortable fit, the Detroit XT Low in Navy Peacoat/Leather Brown from KEEN Utility is a safety shoe that feels as good as it looks. Rugged yet comfortable. the Detroit XT Low features a water-resistant leather upper with reflective webbing for increased visibility, KEEN.Key-Tech Flex underfoot support for comfort & stability, and a non-marking slip & oil resistant outsole to keep you safe on your feet all day long..
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard
- Slip and Oil Resistant
- Water-resistant leather upper
- No Exposed Metal on exterior of shoe
- Reflective webbing for increased visibilty
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- CLEANSPORT NXT™ treatment for odor control
- KEEN.Key-Tech Flex underfoot support for comfort & stability
- Contoured heel lock
- Compression molded dual-density EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical PU insole
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Weight: 25.65 oz (single shoe, based on size 9 medium)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 safety standards for Impact & Compression, I/75, C/75
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 safety standards for Electrical Hazard (open circuits), EH
- Meets ASTM F2913 Satra Non-Slip Testing Standards
- ASTM F1677 Mark II Slip Resistance ratings: Wet: 0.72, Wet/Oily: 0.45
For more information on safety footwear, click here.
Quick Search: C/I75 ST OILR SR EH NE WO>4