KEEN Utility Womens Sparta ESD Black/Grey
This item may only be purchased in our retail store. It is not available for online purchases.
Featuring unique asymmetrical left and right safety toes for a better and more comfortable fit, the Sparta ESD in Black/Grey Flannel from KEEN Utility is a safety shoe that feels as good as it looks. Sporty and comfortable. the Sparta is breathable and lightweight. It also has a removable PU footbed for comfort, a KEEN.Rebound lightweight compression-resisting midsole for long-lasting comfort, and moisture-wicking lining to move moisture away from your feet.
- Aluminum Toe
- Electric Static Dissipating
- Slip and Oil Resistant
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- Non-mutilating upper reduces risk of marking or scratching surfaces
- Moisture wicking textile lining
- CLEANSPORT NXT™ treatment for odor control
- Removable PU insole
- KEEN.Rebound lightweight compression-resisting midsole for long-lasting comfort
- TPU shank for stability & support
- Slip & Oil Resistant outsole
- Weight: 14.25 oz (single shoe, based on size 7 medium)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-17 & F2413-17 M safety standards for Impact & Compression, I/75, C/75
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-17 & F2413-17 M safety standards for Static Dissipative footwear, SD
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 Satra Non-Slip Testing Standards
- ASTM F1677-96 Mark II Slip Resistance ratings: Wet:0.72, Wet/Oily: 0.45
For more information on safety footwear, click here.
Quick Search: C/I75 SD OILR SR EH WO>4