KEEN Utility Womens Vista Energy Hydrangea/Bl
This item may only be purchased in our retail store. It is not available for online purchases.
Featuring unique asymmetrical left and right safety toe caps for a better and more comfortable fit, the Vista Energy in Hydrangea/Black from KEEN Utility is a sporty safety shoe that feels as good as it looks. Lightweight and comfortable. the Vista Energy features lightweight carbon fiber toes, a water-resistant leather upper, lace-up closure for adjustable fit, and a KEEN.ReGEN midsole is compression-resistant for comfort & durability.
- Carbon Fiber Toe
- Electrical Hazard
- Slip & Oil Resistant
- 100% Non-Metallic
- Non-mutilating mesh & synthetic upper
- Mesh lining for breathability
- CLEANSPORT NXT™ treatment for odor control
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KONNECTFIT heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Nylon shank for torsional stability & support
- KEEN.ReGEN midsole is compression-resistant
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Weight: 12.80 oz (single boot, based on size 7 medium)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 safety standards for Impact & Compression, I/75, C/75
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 safety standards for Electrical Hazard (open circuits), EH
- Meets ASTM F2913 Satra Non-Slip Testing Standards
- ASTM F1677-96 Mark II Slip Resistance ratings: Wet: 0.69, Wet/Oily: 0.42
For more information on safety footwear, click here.
Quick Search: C/I75 LW SR OILR EH WO>4