KEEN Utility Womens Flint II Mid WP Magnet/Va
This item may only be purchased in our retail store. It is not available for online purchases.
Featuring unique asymmetrical left and right steel toes for a better and more comfortable fit, the Flint II Mid WP in Magnet/Vapor from KEEN Utility is a hiker-inspired low safety boot that feels as good as it looks. Rugged yet comfortable. the Flint II Mid WP features non-mutilating leather and mesh upper with reflective webbing for increased visibility, KEEN.ReGEN compression-resistant midsole for energy return, and a non-marking slip & oil resistant siped outsole to keep you safe on your feet all day long..
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard
- Slip and Oil Resistant
- Water-resistant non-mutilating leather upper
- KEEN.Dry® breathable waterproof membrane
- No Exposed Metal on exterior of shoe
- Reflective webbing for increased visibilty
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- CLEANSPORT NXT™ treatment for odor control
- KEEN.ReGEN midsole is compression-resistant
- Shellback heel support
- Removable metatomical PU insole
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Siped outsole for increase traction on wet surfaces
- Weight: 21.30 oz (single shoe, based on size 7 medium)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-18 & ASTM F2413-18 safety standards for Impact & Compression, I/75, C/75
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-18 & ASTM F2413-18 safety standards for Electrical Hazard (open circuits), EH
- Meets ASTM F2913-19 Satra Non-Slip Testing Standards
- ASTM F1677-96 Mark II Slip Resistance ratings: Wet: 0.82, Wet/Oily: 0.52
For more information on safety footwear, click here.
Quick Search: C/I75 ST OILR SR EH NE WTRP WO>4