Danner Mens 8" Lookout EMS/CSA Comp Toe
This item may only be purchased in our retail store. It is not available for online purchases.
* * * This boot is only available by special order. * * *
Designed for unpredictable work enviroments, the Lookout EMS/CSA boot in Black from Danner
is a high-performance waterproof, puncture-resistant boot. The Lookout EMS/CSA has a composite toe, a Danner® Dry waterproof liner that protects against body fluid borne pathogens, and a puncture-resistant midsole that is CSA certified to -2195 This lace-up boot also features a handy semi-locking side zipper for convenience in taking it on and off. The cushioned collar and dual-density footbed with Airthotic® heel keep your feet comfortable all day long.
- Composite Toe
- Eletrical Hazard
- Danner® Dry Waterproof liner
- Puncture Restistant midsole CSA certified to -2195
- Polishable leather upper
- Dual-density cushioned footbed Airthotic® heel
- Danner® Dry lining protects against body fluid borne pathogens
- Danner® Comfort System for support & durability
- Nylon shank
- Danner® Lookout outsole for traction
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards for open circuits, EH
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards for impact & compression I/75, C/75
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1671-13 standards for body fluid pathogen reistance
- Punture resistant midsole CSA certified to -2195
- Boot height: 8 inches
- Weight: 33.00 oz (single boot, based on size 10 medium)
For more information on safety footwear, click here.
Quick Search: C/I75 EH PR WTRP CT