Dansko Womens Hilda Black Suede
Made for women on-the-go, the Hilda in Black suede from Dansko is perfect for active lifestyles. Designed to provide all-day support, Hilda has great arch support, a removable footbed, and a stain-resistant upper. Pefect for work, casual, or everday wear, you'll love the Hilda from Dansko.
- Chrome-free suede & recycled nylon upper
- 3M Scotchguard™ treated suede for stain-resistance
- Aegis® anto-microbial treatment for odor control
- Adjustable strap with velcro closure
- Removable EVA footbed
- Dansko Natural Arch™ technology for great arch support
- Dri-Lex® Dri-Freeze® socklining with cooling technology
- Strobel construction for increased flexibility
- Lghtweight EVA midsole with nyloing shank for stability and shock absorption
- Durable natural rubber outsole
- Dansko's Hazel proudly carries the seal of acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
To view all of our shoes from Dansko's Halifax 2 collection (same footbed), click here.
||This style proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). The APMA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to footwear of exceptional quality that promotes quality foot health and is manufactured with the consumer's comfort and safety in mind.