CAT Mens Indiana 2.0 Steel Toe Brown
This item may only be purchased in our retail store. It is not available for online purchases.
This hardworking boot, the Men's 8" Indiana 2.0 Steel Toe from CAT is a great lace-up safety toe boot. Newly redeisgned, the Indiana 2.0 features an Ease cushioned foam footbed for all-day comfort and Flex Grooves in the sole for added mobility.
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard
- Slip & Oil Resistant
- Full Grain leather uUpper
- Ease cushioned foam footbed
- Flex grooves for added mobility
- Goodyear welt construction
- 90° Heel
- Boot height: 8 inches
- Weight: 33.30 oz per boot based on size 9 medium
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 standards for open circuits, EH
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 standards for impact & compression I/75, C/75
- ASTM F 1677-2005 Mark II Slip Resistance ratings: Wet: 0.70, Wet/Oily: 0.54
For more information on safety footwear, click here.
Quick Search: ST EH SR C/I75 OILR WO>4 90HEEL