Timberland Pro Womens Powertrain Sport EH
This item may only be purchased in our retail store. It is not available for online purchases.
Stylish and comfortable, the Powertrain Alloy EH in Black/Pink from Timberland Pro is a lightweight safety shoe designed to keep your feet safe and comfortable all day long at work. Powertrain Alloy EH also features a premum ripstop nylon upper for durability, an anti-microbial mesh lining for breathability and odor control, and shock-absorbing Anti-Fatique slip-resitant outsole.
- Alloy Safety Toe
- Electrical Hazard
- Slip Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant outsole
- Synethetic ripstop nylon upper with abrasion-resistant screen print
- Polyurethane midsole
- Anti-microbial mesh lining for breathability & odor control
- Lace up closure
- Supportive non-metallic shank
- Anti-fatique & shock absorbing outsole
- Weight: 14.72 oz (single shoe, based on size 7 medium)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 & ASTM F2413-11 safety standards for Impact & Compression, I/75, C/75
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 & ASTM F2413-11 standards for open circuits, EH
- ASTM F1677 Mark II Slip Resistance ratings: Wet: 0.51 (toe), 0.58 (heel), Wet/Oily: not tested
For more information on safety footwear, click here.
Quick Search: C/I75 LW SR EH NE