Timberland Pro Mens Boldon Lace Black
This item may only be purchased in our retail store. It is not available for online purchases.
Stylish and comfortable, the Boldon Lace ESD in Black from Timberland Pro is a lightweight safety oxford designed to keep your feet safe and comfortable all day long at work. The Boldon Lace ESD also features an anti-microbial mesh lining for breathability and odor control, 100% metal-free constructoin & materials, a shock-absorbing Anti-Fatique footbed, and a slip-resitant, oil resistant, and heat resistant outsole.
- Lightweight Alloy Toe
- Electric Static Dissipative
- Slip & Oil Resistant
- Heat Resistant sole to 248° F (120° C)
- Abrasion Resistant outsole
- Full grain leather upper
- Canvas lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Contoured shock diffusion plate
- SensorFlex™ comfort system
- Lace up closure with non-mutilating lacing system
- Non-marking all-weather TPU outsole
- Weight: 16.61 oz (single shoe, based on size 9 medium)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 & ASTM F2413-11 safety standards for Impact & Compression, I/75, C/75
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 & ASTM F2413-11 safety standards for Static Dissipative footwear, SD
- ASTM F2913-11 Quarry Tile Slip Resistance ratings: Wet: 0.58 (toe), 0.55 (heel), Wet/Oily: not tested
- Oil Resistant Sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A & Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & fuel B for 46 hours
For more information on safety footwear, click here.
Quick Search: C/I75 LW SR SD OILR HR