Timberland Pro Mens Drivetrain Mid Black
This item may only be purchased in our retail store. It is not available for online purchases.
Stylish and comfortable, the Drivetrain Mid ESD in Black from Timberland Pro is a lightweight safety boot designed to keep your feet safe and comfortable all day long at work. Drivetrain Mid ESD also features an anti-microbial mesh lining for breathability and odor control, 100% metal-free constructoin & materials, a shock-absorbing Anti-Fatique footbed, and a slip-resitant, oil resistant, and heat resistant outsole.
- Composite Toe
- Electric Static Dissipative
- Slip & Oil Resistant
- 100% Non Metallic
- Heat Resistant sole to 248° F (120° C)
- Abrasion Resistant outsole
- Ripstop nylon upper is abrasion-resistant and breathable
- TPU overlay on toe for durability
- CarbonShield™ composite toe protection
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Anti-Fatique footbed for shock-absorption and energy return
- Anti-microbial mesh lining for breathability & odor control
- Lace up closure with non-mutilating lacing system
- Non-marking outsole
- Weight: 15.55 oz (single boot, based on size 9 medium)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 & ASTM F2413-11 safety standards for Impact & Compression, I/75, C/75
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 & ASTM F2413-11 safety standards for Static Dissipative footwear, SD
- ASTM F2913-11 Quarry Tile Slip Resistance ratings: Wet: 0.40 (toe), 0.48 (heel), Wet/Oily: not tested
- Oil Resistant Sole teted for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A & Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & fuel B for 46 hours
For more information on safety footwear, click here.
Quick Search: C/I75 CT SR SD NE OILR HR