CAT Mens Indiana 2.0 Steel Toe Brown
This hardworking boot, the Men's 8" Indiana 2.0 Steel Toe from CAT is a great lace-up safety toe boot. Newly redeisgned, the Indiana 2.0 features an Ease cushioned foam footbed for all-day comfort and Flex Grooves in the sole for added mobility.
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard
- Slip & Oil Resistant
- Full Grain Leather Upper
- Ease cushioned foam footbed
- Flex grooves for added mobility
- Goodyear welt construction
- Boot height: 8 inches
- Weight: 33.30 oz per boot based on size 9 medium
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 standards for open circuits, EH
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 standards for impact & compression I/75, C/75
- ASTM F 1677-2005 Mark II Slip Resistance ratings: Wet: 0.70, Wet/Oily: 0.54
For more information on safety footwear, click here.
Quick Search: ST EH SR C/I75 OILR WO>4