Commitment to Health & Safety
Please note: Effective 10/13/20, the Governor of Utah has implemented a Mask Mandate for Utah County: "Masks [are] required [to be] worn in public indoor settings, and outdoors, when physical distancing is not feasible; this includes both employees and patrons."
Modern Shoe is committed to the health & safety of our customers, employees, and community. Please take note of some changes we’ve made to promote health and safety.
Steps we’re taking to protect our customers & employees:
- Actively practicing social distancing - maintaining 6 feet of separation between employees and customers, whenever possible
- Rearranging the seating areas in our store to increase space between customers & promote social distancing
- Frequent sanitizing of checkout area, seating areas, door knobs, and other high-touch surfaces
- Installing 3 touch-free hand sanitizer dispensers in our store (at the entrance, at the registers, and by our safety footwear)
- Wearing facemasks and providing facemasks for customers, on request
- Conducting daily health checks on each employee as they arrive for work, including temperature taking and symptom checking
We've added a new online shopping option - In-Store Pick Up
Conveniently place your order on our website (modernshoe.com) from the safety of your own home. We'll email you when your order is ready for pick up and you can stop by at your convenience to pick your purchase, limiting your contact with others.
We've taken the "Stay Safe to Stay Open" Pledge